Hey Foxy!

Oh my god, its here!!!!  So excited, my courier driver left this on the front doorstep while we were at netball practice after school today - we entered the house by the downstairs door, and it was only an hour or so later when I took some recycling outside that I noticed the boxes sitting at the other door!!!  SUPER happy to get my new goodies, which I actually earned for free as a demonstrator - I love SU!!  I've only had time for one quick make - meet my friend Mr Fox!!!   I have planned a class using this guy on Friday 24th June. 


 

The Fox bundle includes the punch and the stamps to build the fox and a bunch of his friends, and there is a coordinating 6x6" paper stack.  I will have a proper play as time allows so I can share some more with you from this fun bundle!!!  I grabbed the label die from the Cupcakes framelits to make a quick 3D banner (love this, the catalogue doesn't do it justice), and I customised my greeting and handcut the letters with the new Labeler Alphabet stampset.  This is going to be a brilliant alphabet stamp, its so versatile having the two fonts.  Love it. 

Comments