Boys Superhero 9th birthday card

Last week I made this special card for our besties son, who is toootally into Superheros.  Card-in-a-boxes are always a hit, so I was excited to put this one together.  I turned to trusty old Pinterest for inspiration on these cute little guys, but unfortunately I did not note down the names of who to credit for the ideas.  I hopped around a few different pins for each of the different characters.  Here we have Batman, Captain America, Hulk, Spiderman, Superman and Ironman. 


I took a photo from the side as well, cos I love the background I created for this card, using the houses from the recently-retired Sleigh Ride edgelits.  The sky is Dapper Denim and I did 4 stacked layers of the houses in Basic Black with dimensionals to create a city skyscape.  I cut the lightening bolts from silver glimmer paper, and the "kapow's" are wood embellishments I got from Typo last year.   I think they were the perfect finishing touch!


As predicted, this card was well received by the birthday boy!
 


Comments