You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Hi stampers.  Don't you just love this fun card, I will be making it with my Stamp Club girls next week to introduce Sale-a-bration.  It uses three of the exclusive SAB products, which you can earn for free between 28 Jan - 31 March with a $110 purchase (you can choose one free item for each $110 spent).

 
The stamped greeting, embossing folder and the wee banner punch used to create the sun-rays are all new Sale-a-bration items, and the clouds were made with the Word Bubbles Framelits from the Occasions Catalogue, which also launches on Jan 28th.
 
The cardstock colours are Smokey Slate and Daffodil Delight, the sentiment is stamped with black StazOn and the sun is sponged with Daffodil Delight ink.  The ribbon is the silver ribbon from the Holiday Catalogue, which I'm pleased to say will make a return in the Occasions Catalogue as well.
 
Inspiration for this card comes from two of my favourite inspirational stampers, Patty Bennett and Justin Krieger.  I hope you like it!
 
Happy stamping, see you tomorrow for an exciting Blog Hop showcasing MORE exciting Sale-a-bration items.

Comments

  1. LOVE this card Emily and using the die for the clouds!!! I've linked this blog post thru my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment