Saying Goodbye

In just over a week, we say a fond Farewell to both of the current Catalogues, the 2012-13 Annual Catalogue and the 2013 Seasonal Catalogue.  I have loved both of these babies, and will miss many of the products from within - it has made it all that much harder to put together a Garage Sale of my retired stamps this year, because there are so many things that I want to keep for myself.  I'm very happy to see a lot of favourites carry through to the new Catalogue though, such as the Swallowtail stamp and the Oh Hello set, and the lace doilies and the distressing tool from the Seasonal Catalogue.  



However, I can't wait to share the brand new 2013-14 Catalogue with you, it definitely holds up with the standard that we have come to love and expect from Stampin' Up!

When I can share it with you on July 2nd, you will notice that there are no longer any Christmas stamps in the main Catalogue.  They have all been reserved for the upcoming Seasonal Catalogue (released September 2013), however should you wish to purchase any Christmas stamps between now and then, here are the carryover items from last years Holiday Catalogue that are STILL AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE.




In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Retiring List and special offers on my website, www.emilycampbell.stampinup.net

Comments