The Seasonal Catalogue is here!

Its the 1st February today which is a very exciting day!!  Not only are my husband and I celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary, but it is also the start of the new 2013 Seasonal Catalogue from Stampin Up!   


I have been looking forward to sharing this one with you, as it is full of gorgeous new goodies that I have really enjoyed playing with in the last few weeks during the special pre-order period we get as Demonstrators.  It is hard to choose just one favourite, but if I was pushed to choose I would say that the Hearts A Flutter / More Amore suite is my favourite, I especially love that Artisan Embellishment Kit!!!

Here is a scrapbook page that I made with that product suite last week, CASED from Sarah Sagert in the Artisan Design Team Valentine 2013 Showcase.


Go and check the new cattie out HERE (or pick up your copy at my launch party next week and have a play with the new products) and don't forget you can also earn free Sale-a-bration products with each $120 spent between now and March 22nd.  Happy shopping!

Comments