Summer is on the way!

Summer is my favourite time of year.  I love the warm weather, long evenings, the lead-up to Christmas, the anticipation of a beach holiday, the smell of sunscreen or fresh-cut grass, special time with friends and family, BBQ's and salads and all things warm and good.  

But when I look at Christmas themed pictures, stories, goodies, even Christmas Carols - they're full of Northern Hemisphere images.  Snow-topped pine trees, snow-topped Gingerbread houses, Snowmen, Snowglobes, sledding and penguins in the snow - its winter winter winter!  I'm sure a White Christmas is quite magical (actually, I know it is, I spent a Christmas in Germany as a teen) but our New Zealand Christmases are really something special too.

This month I have released a range of 100% New Zealand Made tshirts celebrating the New Zealand summer season.  Jandals, Ice-creams, Cricket and of course a Christmas Tree!  I would love to hear your ideas on some other really kiwiana images you'd like to see on some clothing for your little ones.




Christmas Cards are on the way too!






Comments